2-1/16" BOOST, 0-30 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, C2
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Forced induction applications require precise monitoring of the boost pressure being created by your turbo or supercharger to get the most power safely from your engine. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost Gauge provides the most accurate reading available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Designed for diesel or extreme boost applications, these gauges include a highly advanced 1/8” NPT Pressure Transducer and wiring harness for ease of installation. Data Logging is also possible thanks to an analog .5 - 4.5v output.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
Can I purchase just the gauge replacement, as the rest of the kit is functioning properly. The gauge just does not function but is getting power.
Thank you for your question. Our gauges are only sold as kits. You may send it in for evaluation and service. Here is a form with instructions on sending it in https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf.
Date published: 2021-09-17
I bought a 2002 chevy 3500 diesel that has this boost gauge and map sensor and not sure whats going on with the gauge is pegged all the way out and when I unplug the gauge it want zero out not sure whats wrong with it?
Hi Nate, Please call our Tech Support Team directly at 866-248-6357 for assistance with your gauge. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-23
Can I buy a new plug for the back of my boost gauge c2 7160
Thank you for your inquiry. The harness and plug assembly for your 7160 is available as part number 5229. Here is a link to that product: https://www.autometer.com/wire-harness-for-full-sweep-electric-boost-boost-vac-gauges.html
Date published: 2019-01-17
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$42.80
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, C2 Product #7178$377.33
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7163$232.99
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7144$228.99
2-1/16" WIDEBAND, AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, C2 Product #7171$259.99
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-15 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7162$294.99