2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, COBALT
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
what else do i need to install this on a cherokee 4x4 xj?
You may also like:
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$12.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$53.95
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$42.99
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6144$213.94