You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Traditional rolling drum odometer which can register up to 100,000 miles.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Does this come with wiring harness Thank you for your question. No, this gauge kit does not include a wiring harness. You will need to provide your own wiring.Date published: 2019-02-21
Does this kit include a sender for the speedometer ?Thank you for the question. Yes, the 1340 will include a threaded GM style speedometer sender. If you have a later model transmission with a VSS (vehicle speed sensor), you can acquire a signal directly from the VSS and our sender won't be needed. If you have a Ford Plug-In style cable, you will have to purchase sender model 5292.Date published: 2018-08-17
Can you get a electric 3-3/8" tachometer in the Arctic Series? I don't see one listed, only a GPS version. Thank You.Thank you so much for contacting us. Here is a link to our 3-3/8" Artcic White Tach: https://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-tach-8-000-rpm-4-6-8-cyl-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-26
California Prop 65 Warning