5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, OLD TYME WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Traditional rolling drum odometer which can register up to 100,000 miles.
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
What size are the light bulbs in this kit?
These are the bulbs that come with these gauges https://www.autometer.com/replacement-bulb-and-socket-kit.html
Date published: 2022-12-29
I will be using a Ford AOD transmission. What additional parts are needed for the speedometer to work? Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Hi, If you have a later model AOD, our electric speedometer will connect to the existing vehicle speed sensor. On earlier transmissions, you can use our 5292 speed sensor: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender-ford-plug-in.html Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-13
I am looking at purchasing your 5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, for my '30 Model A Ford hot rod. I am running a Flathead with a '39 3 spd transmission. What type of speed sensor do you have available to make the speedometer work?
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$41.39
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$148.48
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.10
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$19.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.99