You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra-fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I read above that the antenna for the gps speedometer is mounted on the back of the gauge. I plan on installing these into the dash of my fj40. How large is the antenna? How much clearance is needed. Will it transmit from under the dash?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The antenna is on a wire and remote mounted. Here is a link to the actual antenna that we include with the kit: https://www.autometer.com/replacement-gps-antenna.html Ideally, you'll want this on the dash where it can have a clear view to the sky.Date published: 2018-05-08
does this kit come with the GPS sending unit?Hi Justin, thank you so much for contacting us. The GPS sending unit is actually built into the speedometer itself. There are no separate modules required. It also includes the micro antenna that will attach directly to the back of the speedometer. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-08
Hi is the measurement 87mm the size to cut the hole? or the size of face of the gages. Cheers Hi Todd, thank you so much for contacting us. 87mm will be a perfect hole size for this instrument. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-08
can i get this kit with a fuel gauge ohm reading E0/90FHi James, thank you so much for contacting us. We do not currently offer this kit with a 0-90 ohm fuel level gauge, but the matching sending unit is included with the kit. We also offer all of the gauges in the kit separately and there is a 0-90 ohm gauge available on its own: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-0-e-90-f-gm-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning