5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", GPS SPEEDOMETER, ARCTIC WHITE
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra-fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Hello I’m interested in this kit, Is the oil pressure gauge mechanical? what gauge do you sell mechanical match this set? What size braided oil line kit do you sell to fit this oil pressure gauge? What Tach do you sell to match this gauge kit?
Do you sell a Tachometer that matches this kit?
I am interested in the Artic White gauge set, but am running a Holley EFI on the 350SBC in my 1953 Victoria and use a Tanks, Inc. EFI tank with a floatless sender and need a fuel gauge with the Ford setting -- can Fuel gauge # 1316 be substituted instead?
Will this gauge package work to replace the dash on a 1991 ford F 150?
I read above that the antenna for the gps speedometer is mounted on the back of the gauge. I plan on installing these into the dash of my fj40. How large is the antenna? How much clearance is needed. Will it transmit from under the dash?
does this kit come with the GPS sending unit?
Hi is the measurement 87mm the size to cut the hole? or the size of face of the gages. Cheers
can i get this kit with a fuel gauge ohm reading E0/90F
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.19
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$15.24