You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Traditional rolling drum odometer which can register up to 100,000 miles.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I have all gauges except fuel working. It is reversed and off scale. Full = just past half on the gauge, empty just over full on gauge. Suggestions?Thank you for reaching out to us. The 1840 kit includes a 240-33 ohm fuel level gauge and a matching sender model 3262. If you can confirm this is the set up you're using, this will likely require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. You can call us at 866-248-6356 or email us here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-09-19
I have the 1840 gauge kit. How do I adjust the speedo it has no trip button to set like on the digital onesThank you so much for contacting us. You'll need to use the included calibration button connected to the Cal terminals on the back of the unit. You can see the process detailed on page 2 of the instructions: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1521.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-21
California Prop 65 Warning