5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Traditional rolling drum odometer which can register up to 100,000 miles.
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
I recently received one of your Motor Meter Racing GPS speedometer and was wondering if it can be hooked up to live power and not power down when the car is turned off. If this is OK how much power does it consume I only drive this vehicle once a month
We do not manufacture Motor Meter gauges. That is a different company altogether. That being said it would not be advised to wire an Autometer GPS speedo directly to battery because maintaining that GPS connection will drain your battery.
Date published: 2023-01-30
WE ARE PUTTING THESE IN A RECESS WHAT IS THE OUTSIDE DIAMETER INCLUDING THE BEZELS THANK YOU
All of the dimensions for these gauges can be found in the link below: https://www.autometer.com/pub/media/manual/dimensions2014.pdf
Date published: 2022-07-14
Does this come with their own sending units?
Yes, our gauges come in "kits" that would have the sending units. This is typically stated in the "Ships With" section of the page.
Date published: 2022-03-09
What is the difference between the 1809 and 1840 kits?
#1809 has a 3 1/8" diameter speedo. The #1840 has a 3 3/8" diameter speedo.
Date published: 2020-08-25
I have a somewhat modern drivetrain in a old truck. I have no speedometer cable from the transfer case.... so my question is could this seedometer work off the tone ring in the rear differential? It is a 1997 dodge dana 70 from a diesel truck
Thank you for your question. We recommend using our P/N: 5289 for applications similar to this. It will convert the speedometer into a GPS enabled unit.
Date published: 2020-03-06
in your 5 pc. kit 1840 can I substitute the fuel gauge for 1815?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you cannot. You will need to order all the parts individually if you wanted to make any changes to our kits.
Date published: 2019-12-03
I have all gauges except fuel working. It is reversed and off scale. Full = just past half on the gauge, empty just over full on gauge. Suggestions?
Thank you for reaching out to us. The 1840 kit includes a 240-33 ohm fuel level gauge and a matching sender model 3262. If you can confirm this is the set up you're using, this will likely require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. You can call us at 866-248-6356 or email us here: https://www.autometer.com/contacts
Date published: 2018-09-19
I have the 1840 gauge kit. How do I adjust the speedo it has no trip button to set like on the digital ones
Thank you so much for contacting us. You'll need to use the included calibration button connected to the Cal terminals on the back of the unit. You can see the process detailed on page 2 of the instructions: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1521.pdf Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-06-21
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$43.28
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$166.06
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.00
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.47
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$21.11
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.96