You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hello - will this tach work in 1990 Jeep YJ 4.2L 6cyl? Thanks.Thank you so much for contacting us. This tach will work great on your Jeep. You'll just need to change the switch to 6 cylinder mode which you can see in the instructions: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1165.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-14
Will this tach work on a vtwin kawasaki engineHi Kyle, thank you so much for contacting us. Without modification, this tach will not work on a V-Twin engine, Kawasaki or otherwise. It is also probably not the best choice for a motorcycle as it is not weather sealed and the vibration dampening we use on automotive gauges is different than what we use on those intended for motorcycles. I would recommend checking out our Pro Cycle line for a tach that best suited for your bike: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning