You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2, 3, 4, 6 pulse ignition signals (4, 6, 8 cylinder and V6 outboard engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I see video on YouTube , it was different , man was mounting a sensor on engine generator , and then he adjust the the tachometer. Awaiting your response. ThanksThank you for your inquiry. This tachometer is designed to connect directly to the ignition system. I believe you may have seen the installation of our 9112 Diesel Tach Adapter, which uses an inductive probe: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.htmlDate published: 2019-09-04
Would it be possible to use this (or another) tachometer with a 2-stroke PWC specifically a Yamaha 3 cylinder with a 6 pole stator?Hi Nick, thank you so much for the question. This tachometer will calibrate to a 3 pulse per rev, which is possibly what your vehicle is, but it's possible you'd require a 1.5 pulse per rev, which this tachometer is not capable of. However, while this is a "marine" tachometer, it's designed to go in the dash of a boat and has only minimal sealing on the front only and definitely not designed for a personal water craft.Date published: 2018-02-07
Hello, I was wondering if I could get the instrument gauges with different bezel colors? Preferably blue. Thanks, TonyHi Tony, thank you so much for contacting us. While we are unable to customize the bezel color on this gauge through our site, our friends at CP Performance do offer colored bezel options on AutoMeter gauges. Here's a link: http://www.cpperformance.com/c-504-autometer-gauges.aspx Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-27
California Prop 65 Warning