5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER W/ MEMORY, 0-10,000 RPM, CARBON FIBER
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Hardware Included
Hi, I have your ultra lite carbon fiber tach with memory. Don't have a wiring diagram. Has black, green, red, 2 small orange and 2 small brown wires. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Rod Saboury.
Will this tack work with a v6 2-stroke Mercury outboard
Summit says that although this is a 5" gauge, it mounts in a 3.375 hole. Is that correct? I really want an in-dash tach with recall.
Do you have these in 4 inch, the same as your GPS speedo
Hello What do I need to connect it with my MSD Pro Mag 44 ?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
2-5/8" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4821$102.95
2-5/8" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4832$134.16