You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Hardware Included
Will this tack work with a v6 2-stroke Mercury outboardThank you for your question. No, this will not work, I would recommend getting a tach from one of our Marine lines.Date published: 2019-03-22
Summit says that although this is a 5" gauge, it mounts in a 3.375 hole. Is that correct? I really want an in-dash tach with recall.Thank you so much for contacting us. This particular tach utilizes a step down case and does mount in a 3-3/8" hole. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-31
Do you have these in 4 inch, the same as your GPS speedoHi Jimbob, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately the only 4" tach we have anywhere in our catalog is this unit: https://www.autometer.com/4-tach-8-000-rpm-auto-meter-cobra.html The vast majority would be either 5", 3-3/8" or 3-1/8", with a few 2-5/8" and 2-1/16" models as well. You can also use the "Size" filter on our search function here: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=tachometer#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-30
Hello What do I need to connect it with my MSD Pro Mag 44 ?Thank you so much for contacting us. On a modern Mag44, you'll be able to use the 9118 tach adapter: https://www.autometer.com/magneto-signal-converter.html It should be noted that this adapter does require the use of a suppression style plug wire. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning