3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, GT
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
I bought this series of gauges for my 88 Jeep wrangler 2.5 and don't know my pulse rate to set the tach for a 4 cyl motor, can help me out?
Thank you for contacting us. It's believe with the 88 Jeep, you have a 2 pulse system. Check with this: https://www.autometer.com/pub/media/manual/2650-1165.pdf to make sure you have the proper calibration.
Date published: 2021-11-02
do you make this tachometer and a speedometer to fit a 4 5/8 hole with a 1/8 inch lip? If not, do you have any guages that size?
Thank you for your question. Yes, the part number for the speedometer that will fit is #8089, and the tachometer is #8098
Date published: 2019-09-04
How deep is the gauge from mounting face to the back of it.
Thank you so much for contacting us. The chassis of this instrument extends 1-5/8" from the back of the bezel (where the gauge mounts). The two mounting studs extend to 2-3/4", though those can be trimmed a bit for very tight applications. You can see the exact dimensions in figure E1 of our dimensions sheet: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-02-12
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.33
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$177.12
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #5203$57.20
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$38.17