3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Bracket Included
I am trying to replace the original clock on a 51 Chev, but I need to know the exact measurements to know if this will fit. Currently the outside diameter of the housing is 3 1/8" but the inside diameter of the body is only 2 5/16". Will this fit?
Will this tach work with my pertronics ignition ?
Is this tach compatible with diesel engines
Can I get that tach with the brass trim ring like the gauges ?
can you get a mechanical or gps speedo and other gauges to match #1898 ?
Can the in dash 1898 antique biege tach be mounted in a pedestal mount? I have auto meter gauges but no room for an in dash mount and would like them to match.
Sir Can your Tach 1897 antique beige be used on a first gen. Cummins engine ???? This Tach is 0-7000 rpm and before opening, is the wiring diagram included for a diesel ? Thank you in advance Rog
How much room do you need behind the dash for #1890 tach to clear?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$43.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1809$468.98
5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", MECHANICAL SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1808$344.97