You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
How much room do you need behind the dash for #1890 tach to clear?Thank you so much for contacting us. The case of the gauge extends back 1-9/16" from the back of the bezel. The mounting studs are 2-5/8", though those can certainly be trimmed back a bit of needed. You'll also want to consider a bit of space for the spade connectors on the back of the gauge to connect it to the vehicle. You can see the exact dimensions on figure D2 of our dimensions sheet here: https://www.autometer.com/media/dimensions2014.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
Hello I want to pedestal mount a 3 1/8 tacho. Do you sell a pedestal to suit please Thanks SteveHi Stevie, thank you so much for the question. We finally offer cups now for the 3-1/8" instruments. Currently you can order the black model 2154. Hopefully, within a couple weeks we should begin shipping the chrome model 2153. We will update our website to show the 2153 once we start shipping.Date published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning