You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I'm looking at six gauges to fit in my newly built T-Bucket. I found your Antique Beige series and noted that the P/N 1849 GPS speedo has a "domed" lens. I could not find the 2 1/16 gauges plus the 3 3/8 tach to match. Are the fuel, oil press, water tempThank you for your question. All the Antique Beige series gauges have a domed lens, including all the 2-1/16" gauges.Date published: 2019-03-01
we have this tach for our project truck with a 12 valve 5.9 cummins diesel - what tach ''sender'' do we need to use?The only diesel sender we offer that would be compatible is this 9112 Tach Adapter that uses a pick-up that mounts to the alternator: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.html Good luck with the project!Date published: 2018-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning