3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
Are any Autometer small beige face tachs compatible with a 2000 5.3 chevy engine?
I have an English car. can I get a needle that is similar to those used on MG's, minis, etc.
Are any of the antique tachometers cases stainless steel or chrome? Are the cases a dull or basic plastic? I want to mount this on a motorcycle as a stand alone gauge.
How does this tach adjust/calibrate for diesel engines? Thank you
I'm looking at six gauges to fit in my newly built T-Bucket. I found your Antique Beige series and noted that the P/N 1849 GPS speedo has a "domed" lens. I could not find the 2 1/16 gauges plus the 3 3/8 tach to match. Are the fuel, oil press, water temp
we have this tach for our project truck with a 12 valve 5.9 cummins diesel - what tach ''sender'' do we need to use?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$113.48
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$177.29
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #5203$57.20
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$37.25
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.42