You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I am interested in your Golden Oldies gauges for my boat and have three questions: 1. Can these gauges be equipped with LED lightning? 2. Can the gauges illuminated with red lights for night driving? 3. Do you make hour meters, and if so, in this style Hi Lewis, thank you so much for contacting us. To answer your first two questions, the gauges can absolutely use LED lighting and we have red LED replacement bulbs which you can see here: Single https://www.autometer.com/led-bulb-replacement-t3-wedge-red.html 5 pack https://www.autometer.com/led-bulb-replacement-t3-wedge-red-5-pack.html Unfortunately we only have one hourmeter in the catalog and it is aesthetically very different: https://www.autometer.com/2-hourmeter-8-32-volts-sse-chrome.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-22
California Prop 65 Warning