5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
I'm considering your 5" Tachometer and 5" Speedometer with GPS sender for my 1952 MG. Both will fit perfectly in the existing dash. The car is Positive Ground. Will these work with positive ground?
Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately none of our electric products are compatible with a positive ground system.
Date published: 2021-10-04
hi Auto Meter Can this tachometer be modified for a 3 cyl marine diesel? Thanks!
Hello Davo, thank you for contacting us. You can use product #1899 with our #9112 to obtain a tach signal.
Date published: 2021-09-21
Hi. What is the postage cost for this clock to Ireland? John
All I can tell you is I shipped one to a friend in the UK. $24.00 USD The crazy Brit VAT was more than the shipping as I recall.
Date published: 2019-04-30
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.33
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$177.29
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$17.53
5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1889$281.49
3-3/8" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1812$247.49