3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, MECHANICAL, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Bracket Included
I have this Mechanical Antique Speedometer.can I order the cable that is used for it and the end that will insert into a 700R4 Chevy Tranny.........??
Will this function on a motorcycle? What are the specifications of the cable drive for this speedometer? Will it accept Smith speedometer cable.
Is this the correct speedometer for a 1966 volkswagen beetle?
How do I get the mileage properly set to one of the gauges, working on a custom build and I want the car to keep the proper mileage once it is finished.
Is the water resistant for motorcycle use?
what does the electrical sending unit hoop-up to? Is 3 1/8 inside diameter?
Do you offer this speedometer with white face ?
Do you still do the gauge with the black surround
You may also like:
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$15.11
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, GREEN Product #3285$16.11
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, RED Product #3284$14.16
3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1898$138.72