3-3/8" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features Vintage-Style Domed Lens.
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
I purchased this same speedometer a while back. It has worked great up until recently. A couple of weeks ago. I went to a rat rod show in Fairfield Iowa. It searches for data, and at the end of it's search. It say's ( No Data ). Can I send it back repair
Hell Rick61, thank you for contacting us. Yes, we will be happy to help. Please reach out to our Tech Team at 815-899-0801 or email us and we can go over some common trouble shooting https://www.autometer/contacts/
Date published: 2021-08-12
I really want one of these 3-3/8" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ANTIQUE BEIGE in kilometres per hour. Is there another distributor in Europe elsewhere that does in KM/k?
I was after a GPS speedo in Kilometres do you have in custom shop?
Date published: 2020-06-16
is this series of gauges water resistant, if so what is the IP rating?
Thank you for your inquiry. Antique Beige gauges are designed to mount inside a vehicle. They are not water resistant.
Date published: 2019-11-12
Can you supply this speedo in Km/h with five metric 52mm aux gauges?
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we don't have a Metric version of this speedometer.
Date published: 2019-11-12
Seeing issues when trembler coil kicks in or switching to magnetos. Input voltage have to remain equal to or above 12v? Is isolation necessary? If so do you have a recommendation. 1914 Rolls Royce with 12V starter and charging system installed
Thank you so much for contacting us. You will need to see a steady 12.5v or higher at all times during operation. Also, the noise from a magneto is immense and can definitely cause issues with any electronic measuring device (tachs and speedometers in particular). You'll want to make sure this device is totally isolated and shielded from all of the RF generated by the mag. A good ground will also be important. In some instances, you can mitigate a little bit of the noise using a ferrite core on the wiring to the antenna. Feel free to give us a ring at the shop (866.248.6357) if you're still seeing issues. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-04-25
You may also like:
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #5203$57.20
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$38.17
3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1890$160.66