You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features Vintage-Style Domed Lens.
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
is this series of gauges water resistant, if so what is the IP rating?Thank you for your inquiry. Antique Beige gauges are designed to mount inside a vehicle. They are not water resistant.Date published: 2019-11-11
Can you supply this speedo in Km/h with five metric 52mm aux gauges?Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we don't have a Metric version of this speedometer.Date published: 2019-11-11
Seeing issues when trembler coil kicks in or switching to magnetos. Input voltage have to remain equal to or above 12v? Is isolation necessary? If so do you have a recommendation. 1914 Rolls Royce with 12V starter and charging system installedThank you so much for contacting us. You will need to see a steady 12.5v or higher at all times during operation. Also, the noise from a magneto is immense and can definitely cause issues with any electronic measuring device (tachs and speedometers in particular). You'll want to make sure this device is totally isolated and shielded from all of the RF generated by the mag. A good ground will also be important. In some instances, you can mitigate a little bit of the noise using a ferrite core on the wiring to the antenna. Feel free to give us a ring at the shop (866.248.6357) if you're still seeing issues. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-25
California Prop 65 Warning