3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC W/ BARREL ODO, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Traditional rolling drum odometer
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
can the odometer be adjusted to match existing mileage on a vehicle, does Autometer offer a programmimg service to set the mileage?
This product can only be shipped with zero miles on the odometer. We are unable to reset it to a specific value.
Date published: 2022-10-21
Bom dia meu velocimetro foi comprado com voces ja faz um bom tempo ele é igual esse ai mas atras marca cod 1888 ,nao estou conseguindo fazer ele funcionar ,outra coisa ele tem apenas 6 pinos de ligação !
Envie um e-mail para [email protected] e analisaremos algumas etapas de solução de problemas com você.
Date published: 2021-10-04
Thank you for your inquiry. Please take a look at this link for calibration: https://www.autometer.com/pub/media/manual/2650-1521.pdf
Date published: 2021-08-03
Is the calibration button on the rear?
Hi Evan, thank you so much for contacting us. There is no button per se, just two spade terminals. These are connected via a momentary switch that is included with the speedometer to calibrate. You can also simply touch the two wires together. Once the process is done, you can simply disconnect the wires. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-08-03