You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep tabs on the system pressure in your airbag system with AutoMeter ultra precise Mechanical Air Pressure Gauge. Engineered with the world’s most accurate and durable bourdon tube meter movement, this is a gauge that is built to last under even the harshest conditions. Includes 1/8” NPT connections and nylon tubing for installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Any way this gauge can come in a dual needle configuration like most air ride management gauges? I have a vehicle on airride and would like to run 2 gauges 1 for front and 1 for rear, that being said I would like them to have dual needle for each cornerThank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not offer a dual needle air pressure gauge.Date published: 2019-03-04
Is this gauge acceptable to use in an air brake system, to monitor air tank pressure? Also is there a leak down through the gauge itself or is it 100% sealed?Thank you for reaching out to us. The 4320 is 100% sealed with no bleed down and will handle most any automotive fluid or air pressure application as long as it does not exceed 150 psi. We include nylon tubing, which may not be suitable for everything, but you can upgrade to copper or braided stainless steel tubing.Date published: 2019-01-18
California Prop 65 Warning