You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep tabs on the system pressure in your airbag system with AutoMeter ultra precise Mechanical Air Pressure Gauge. Engineered with the world’s most accurate and durable bourdon tube meter movement, this is a gauge that is built to last under even the harshest conditions. Includes 1/8” NPT connections and nylon tubing for installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing,
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can this gauge survive the elements outside? I need one I can mount on a motorcycle Hi Roddy, thank you for the question. This gauge is not sealed or designed for any type of motorcycle or outside mounting. We offer a line of Pro-Cycle instruments that are designed for motorcycles, but unfortunately there is no 150 psi Air Pressure option in that series. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-07-12
California Prop 65 Warning