2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE
Keep tabs on the health and output of your vehicles electrical system safely and accurately. With a patented air core meter movement, this gauge operates with category defining accuracy anywhere from 8-18 volts on negative ground electrical systems. Installation is simple and it can keep you from being stranded on the side of the road.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
What is the plus/minus accuracy of the reading?
recent purchased car with pro comp gages no lite how to change bulb
Recently purchased this gauge and it is misreading 14V off of my 12V battery. Does this gauge need to be calibrated?
What does air core mean ??
How do I wire it up
Will this fit a 03 mercury marauder? I’m looking for the OEM oil and volt gauges for an 03 mercury marauder
Can the Autometer #4391 Volt meter be calibrated? The gauge shows approx 12.2Volts when the car is running. Checking the actual charge at the battery with a multimeter shows 13.4 V.
You may also like:
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.13
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$24.47
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2203$37.15
ANGLE RINGS, 3 PCS., BLACK, FOR 2-1/16" GAUGES Product #2234$17.38
ROLL POD, PEDESTAL, FITS 2-1/16" GAUGE, BLACK Product #48009$43.95
ROLL POD FOR 1.75" ROLL CAGE, FITS 2-1/16" GAUGE, BLACK Product #48006$50.79