You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. An 8’ Capillary Tube with a 1/2” NPT mounting nut is included to be installed in your transmission pan. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 8 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can you buy a replacment for the tubing that attachs to the gauge if it gets cut or do you have to replace the complete gauge?Thank you for your inquiry. We do not supply replacement capillary tubing for mechanical temp gauges. It is a sealed unit, pressurized with ether. It is not repairable by the user. Please contact our Service Department at 866-248-6357 for options.Date published: 2019-10-01
Does this gauge kit come with the sender or does that have to be purchased separately? Thank you for your question. This is a mechanical gauge so it will come with an attached capillary tubing with a fitting on the end. You will not need to purchase a separate sensor.Date published: 2019-06-24
I need to know what size hole to cut (2 5/8”) for the gauge to slide through and most importantly the width of the face or bezel. Thank you for your question. Our 2-5/8" gauges fit in a 2-5/8" hole. The outside diameter of the bezel is 2-7/8".Date published: 2019-06-13
California Prop 65 Warning