2-5/8" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
Can you buy a replacment for the tubing that attachs to the gauge if it gets cut or do you have to replace the complete gauge?
Does this gauge kit come with the sender or does that have to be purchased separately?
I need to know what size hole to cut (2 5/8”) for the gauge to slide through and most importantly the width of the face or bezel.
You may also like:
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2261$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$53.95
2-5/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP, FOR MECH. GAUGE Product #3204$25.39
GAUGE MOUNTING PANEL, SINGLE, 2-5/8", BLACK, ALUMINUM Product #3231$20.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22