You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. An 8’ Capillary Tube with a 1/2” NPT mounting nut is included to be installed in your transmission pan. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 8 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Got this gauge and it never shows any temp. Sender is mounted in the trans oil pan. What do I do next?? HELP>.Thank you for your question. This is something that will need some more in depth troubleshooting. I recommend you contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-04
no mounting bracket. How do I mount it under dash, or anywhereThank you for your question. 4351 is designed to fit into a 2-1/16" hole. You can mount it using a part # 2204 or a part # 2236 depending on how/where you wanted to mount it.Date published: 2018-10-10
California Prop 65 Warning