You have no items in your shopping cart.
For Transmission Temperature Gauges Use this kit to install mechanical and electric transmission temperature gauges in the HOT transmission cooler hardline. Perfect for applications where a temperature port or pan installation is not appropriate.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Machined from high strength, aircraft grade aluminum alloy, finished in bright blue anodizing.
- 1/2" NPT Sensor Port
- 1/4" NPTF Line Ports
- Includes 1/4" NPTF to 5/16" Compression Fittings
- Manifold Block Measures 2" x 2" x 1.25"
- Two 1/4 in. fastener holes provided for mounting.
- SHIPPED WITH
- 5/16" Compression Fitting
Can the #2287 transmission sensor manifold be mounted in a vertical position, with the sensor port located sideways, instead of the recommended horizontal position with the sensor port down ?Thank you for your question. While we recommend installing with the sensor port down, as long as there is consistent fluid flowing through the adapter, install with the sensor port on the side would be fine.Date published: 2019-03-20
California Prop 65 Warning