You have no items in your shopping cart.
Finding the perfect place to mount your AutoMeter gauge can be a challenge sometimes. Using AutoMeter's universal gauge cup, you can mount your gauge anywhere you see fit. The universal pedestal gauge cup can be mounted inside or outside of the cabin, on top, or under the dash. The possibilities are endless.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Black powder coated steel cup, mounting strap, and black aluminum base
- Versatile mounting base design offers the ability to mounting using conventional fasteners or band clamps.
- User adjustable settings allow for a variety of mounting locations and angles suitable for most vehicles.
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter Mechanical instruments. For Electric and Digital Stepper Motor, see part 3202.
- For liquid filled models see 5202.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
2-5/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP, FOR MECH. GAUGE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Ton13 from Is this your product? Is this your product? I buy from deler Ok ok ok okDate published: 2017-12-28
Will a 66mm gauge fit in this pod?Thank you for your question. Yes, 66mm gauges will fit in this pod.Date published: 2019-07-17
Is this your product?Thank you so much for contacting us. This, and every product on our website is an AutoMeter product. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-02
In the discription for "shipped with" it just says "mounting bracket". How do you install this? do you have to screw it in? Is there a flat piece to mount on the dash? Thank you so much for contacting us. The "foot" on the bottom of the gauge cup is the part that would mount to the dash. There are holes to screw it down, a slot for a strap (were it to be mounted to a column) or you could use a double sided tape to secure it. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-17
California Prop 65 Warning