2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, FORD FACTORY MATCH
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is the pointer red or orange? Do you also have a engine oil pressure gauge in this series?
Are the blank marks 140 and 215 or?
Does this come with the fitting that screws into the test port of the 4r100
You may also like:
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$12.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$53.95
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, FORD FACTORY MATCH Product #8444$205.72