You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is there anyway to purchase just sensor for this? I don’t need the entire unit. If so will you send me the link in the response thank you Thank you for your question. This gauge uses our sensor #2252: https://www.autometer.com/temperature-sender-for-digital-stepper-motor-temp-gauges.htmlDate published: 2019-05-17
Can I just buy the sensor, mine has died and I’m not interested in buying the entire gauge again.Thank you for your question. Yes, the sensor is part #2252.Date published: 2019-05-09
Will this work on a ford, 2012, E450 frame, V10, - which is a RV. It has 5 speed automatic transmission - AC3P-7000HA. I would like to use it with a test port installation. ThanksThank you for the question. It's important to know, despite being Ford Factory Match, these are designed as add-on auxiliary gauges and not necessarily vehicle specific. This should work for you, but there are potentially a couple challenges. The 8457 Full Sweep Electric model includes an 8FT harness from the gauge to the sender. That should be enough, but we don't recommend extending it, unless the connections are soldered, zero resistance connections. Secondly, in the test port, we often see an internal clearance issue with the sender. This potential problem can be eliminated by using our Short Sweep Gauge model 8449 (https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-trans-temp-100-250-f-sse-ford-factory.html) along with our shallow depth sender model 2259 (https://www.autometer.com/shallow-depth-electric-temperature-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.html)Date published: 2018-04-26
California Prop 65 Warning