You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
I have a pyrometer 8444 about 5years old, that has stop working. The needle is stuck at 600 degrees, on or off. Can it be repairedHello, Thank you for your question. Please fill out the attached file in the link and mail it in with your unit. Once the unit is at our facility we will be able to notify you whether or not the unit needs to be replaced or repaired. If you have further questions please call 866-248-6356. https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-09-20
the black, and white wires have pulled out of the plug that goes into the back of the guage. can I get a pin out so as I know where to place them?Thank you for your question. Here is a pin out diagram for your harness: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/WEB-1000.pdfDate published: 2019-09-06
If I already have all the wiring, is there any way I can just get the gauge itself?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the gauge head is not available by itself. You can only purchase it with the sending unit and wire harness as well.Date published: 2019-02-07
Is there any way to get the wiring with screw in probe for this gauge?Hi Jay, thank you so much for contacting us. Here is a link to the probe/wiring for this gauge: https://www.autometer.com/replacement-probe-harness-assy-for-full-sweep-elec-stepper-pyrometer.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-05
California Prop 65 Warning