You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
I want this for my 1999 f250 super duty with auto trans. Will this work for me thank you.Thank you for your question, Yes, you will be able to use that Gauge on your 99 F250. You will need to use an adapter to adapt the 1/8" NPT threads to the transmission port of your choosing. If you have any other questions please feel free to call our Tech Support phone number. 866.248.6357Date published: 2019-06-20
I have this gauge, and at times it randomly goes to 0, sometimes it will also drop to a reading almost to 0 then go back to a normal temp. What should I check? Also I have a few segments gone in ea number, how long and how much would this repair take ifThank you for your question. You could have a variety of issues we will not to troubleshoot so I recommend calling our tech support team to they can assist you. You can call them at 866.248.6357 As far as repairs, we cannot give you an accurate quote until after we evaluate your product.Date published: 2018-11-12
Greetings, is this temperature gauge compatible with the 2259 short sweep sensor? From what I’ve read the included sensor is too long for my transmission (2004 f150). This shallow sensor was suggested to me.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, 6949 has to be used with sensor 2252. If it does not fit your application you would have to look at using an alternate gauge or alternate application for a sensor.Date published: 2018-10-10
California Prop 65 Warning