2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
does sensor come with this gauge? am I amble to weld a bung to trans pan and screw sensor into that?
What happens if the digital display fails outside of the warranty period ?
Hi, I have a transmission cooler for my drag car that is powered by a 18volt lithium battery. Will this gauge be ok to power with this?
I want this for my 1999 f250 super duty with auto trans. Will this work for me thank you.
I have this gauge, and at times it randomly goes to 0, sometimes it will also drop to a reading almost to 0 then go back to a normal temp. What should I check? Also I have a few segments gone in ea number, how long and how much would this repair take if
Greetings, is this temperature gauge compatible with the 2259 short sweep sensor? From what I’ve read the included sensor is too long for my transmission (2004 f150). This shallow sensor was suggested to me.
You may also like:
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$13.99
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.23
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$56.99
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6945$176.49
2-1/16" BOOST, 5-60 PSI, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6970$172.43
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 0-340 °F, COBALT DIGITAL Product #6937$119.79