You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, GEN 3 DODGE FACTORY MATCH is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by ExpeditionRam from Works Great This guage works great, but doesn't quite match the factory cluster on a 2003 Ram 2500. On the guage cluster the fonts are a solid color with no border and the guage has a light font with a outline boarder but both match when lit at night. I have it mounted on a SRT pillar but the keeper needs to be modified slightly. Overall great guage.Date published: 2019-01-27
California Prop 65 Warning