You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is there a similar guage available for diff temp? If not can it be custom made? Or the same as trans temp, but say diff temp? Looking to monitor the rear diff temp and my g56 manual transmission.Thank you so much for contacting us. We do not presently offer a diff temp gauge in this series, and due to the dial construction, it would be prohibitively expensive to build a custom one. You can absolutely use this gauge as a diff temp gauge as there is no difference in the internals or sending unit, it just won't be labelled as such. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-04-09
Is it possible to change the color of the light in this gauge (Trans Temp #8549), to a different color?Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately the Factory Match gauges have a fixed lighting configuration. The color stems from a treatment on the dial itself that will always tint the lighting color that same shade of green. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning