You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
I’m getting the 6937 digital cobalt temp gauge which only comes with black bezel....can you get this gauge with a black bezel??? ThanksThank you for your inquiry. Please call our Tech Support Team at 866-248-6357 to discuss possibility of building products that differ from our standard offering.Date published: 2020-02-14
What size bulb does it use ? If you can replace it ?Thank you for your question. Our Cobalt gauges have their LEDs embedded on the circuit board. Unfortunately, there is no way for you to access them or replace them. If the LEDs burnt out, you would need to send that in to us so we can get it fixed. Here is a form with the information regarding sending a product in for service: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-04-26
California Prop 65 Warning