You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Looking at the pictures of the 2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/20 PSI, MECHANICAL, GS Product # 3807 it shows in some cases to have a white case, other a black case, and I'm not clear on the gauge chrome ring and how wide it isHi Jack, thank you for the question. The darker image is actually a nighttime representation to show the lighting. The actual case is white/off-white and the GS Series features a bright anodized bezel, which appears more as a polished aluminum, but not quite as brilliant as a polished chrome bezel. The gauge fits into a 2-1/16" diameter hole and the bezel outer diameter is 2-3/16".Date published: 2018-08-24
California Prop 65 Warning