You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Hi do you guys do this set with a matching tacho 10,000 rpm. Hi Spencer, thank you for the question. We do not sell a matching 3-1/8" tachometer in a 10K option. Only 7,000 which is model 1478. It's possible to order a 3-3/8" in a 10,000 RPM that would match the Designer Black Series from our Custom Shop - http://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2018-04-18
Can you tell me what the total cost would be to deliver these gauges to Sydney Australia? Set number 1421-M.Hi Robert, thank you so much for contacting us. As of this moment in time, you'd be looking at $549.90 for this set shipped to Australia. This is not inclusive of any taxes/duties/etc that the Australian government may assess when it crosses the border. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-23
Hi, I like this set, but do not require the volts Guage. It there a tachometer with this and what is the price in Australian dollars.Hi Lucian, thank you for reaching out. The kit is only sold this way, but you can certainly order each model individually without the voltmeter and we do have a matching tachometer in either 3-1/8" or 2-1/16". Ordering individually also allows you to choose a different fuel level gauge, which may match an existing sender. Send us an email through the link below and let us know which fuel level gauge you need and which size tachometer you'd like: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-10
California Prop 65 Warning