5" TACHOMETER/SPEEDOMETER COMBO, 8K RPM/120 MPH, ELECTRIC, PRESTIGE ANTIQUE IVORY
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:8K RPM/120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
What is the most common or easiest or recommended way to sensor an old (1970) VW aircooled Type1 for use of this speedo? That is, what sensor do you recommend and how would you set it up? Would you need additional parts? Can it even be done? Thanks!
Hi There, If you would not mind sending our tech team an email, we would be able to provide you with the information you are looking for.
Date published: 2022-04-01
Hi, I am building a retro custom motorcycle and this tacho/speedo would really fit the look I'm after. Would it be at all suitable for use on a bike? Is it waterproof to any extent? I can fabricate a "housing" for it to sit in. Thanks and regards.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$108.47
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$103.32
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$240.66
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99