You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Hi there Is this combo available in KM/HR Also is it available in a set to fit into a 1959 chevy el camino dash?Hi Jimmy, thank you for the question. While we offer several km/h speedometers in 3-1/8", 3-3/8", and 4-5/8", unfortunately, we do not offer a version in the Prestige Series or in a Tach/Speedometer configuration. We won't know what will fit into your 1959 El Camino, but the sizes we offer should hopefully provide some direction as to what may fit. If you decide on a size and would like help with part numbers, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-26
will this speedometer work with a chevy LS motor with a 4l60e transmission and stock computer?Hi Douglas, thank you for the question. In general, yes, the Prestige Tach/Speedo combo is compatible with your LS and 4L60E transmission. For the speedometer, to avoid any potential interference with automatic shifting, you'll want to acquire the speed signal from the computer.Date published: 2018-03-19
I have a 1966 dodge polara and was wondering if it’s mechanical I have a speedometer cable that I have to attach to it and some brongs I was wondering if it would be compatible with my car thank youHi Alex, thank you so much for the question. This is an electronic speedometer, but will work on your 1966 Dodge with our sending unit 5291 which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender.html This sending unit will thread onto your transmission and replace the cable.Date published: 2018-02-26
does this come in different RPM ranges? Looking for 9~12 RPMHi, thank you for the question. There are no other RPM options for our Tach/Speedo combos. These will all be available only as a 0-8,000 RPM. You would have to consider a standalone tachometer to get something in a 10,000 RPM.Date published: 2018-01-10
California Prop 65 Warning