You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
If this was previously used on a 4cyl engine and now will be installed on an 8cyl can you replace the rear wire loops?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately you cannot replace them. You will need to reconnect the wiring in order for the gauge to work properly on a v8.Date published: 2019-12-31
will this tach work with my MOPAR orange box eletronic ignition?Thank you for your inquiry. Our tachometers typically will work on Chrysler Chrome, Gold, and Orange Box ignitions.Date published: 2019-12-12
Will this work on a 1999 4.6 northstar.Thank you for your inquiry. This tach should work on your Northstar engine. The tach signal is found at the white wire at Pin 28 off the C2 (Clear) connector at your Engine Control Module. Like most GM engine speed signals, this will be a 2 pulse per revolution signal.Date published: 2019-10-25
Will this tach work on a 2013 fiat turboThank you for your question. It certainly should, although you may need our 9117 tach adapter.Date published: 2019-10-03
can I run this on a points magnetoThank you for your question. It depends of the coil is internal or external. If it has an external coil, yes, it is compatible. If it has an internal coil, then no, it will not be compatible.Date published: 2019-10-01
Would this work for a 1998 Honda Civic CX?Hi Joanne, Thank you for the question. Yes, the 233904 should work on the 1998 Civic. We have the following details for installation - Blue wire (no stripe) at distributor, or blue wire at tachometer test connector located at inner driver's fender near the firewall. Set as 4 cylinder-2 pulse.Date published: 2019-08-30
Can you program the shift light to work for 2 different RPM gear changes ? say like, 6000 rpm & 6500 rpm ?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this tachometer is only capable of having one shift point.Date published: 2019-08-19
Will it work on a 2 cyl. HarleyThank you for your question. No, this will only calibrate down to a 4 cylinder 2 pulse application and it will not work on your Harley.Date published: 2019-06-24
California Prop 65 Warning