You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Bracket Included
I have had this tach for about 3 months installed on my truck. It skips and jumps right at 2300 and 3600. Do you warrant this problem or maybe recalibrate my tach?Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. This will likely require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. I would recommend sending us an email with a detailed explanation of the problem you're experiencing, and information on the make, model, and year of the vehicle, and the ignition. Here is the link to email us. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question You can also give us a ring at 866.248.6356 or hit the Chat link at the top of the page.Date published: 2018-03-19
What color is the outside is it chrome ? was wanting something like this in a chrome casing.Hi Eddie. Thank you for the question. This model features a black backing or cup and the mounting strap is silver to match the bezel. We won't have any 5" chrome tachometers in the automotive line. Only a 3-3/8" model like this 2895 http://www.autometer.com/3-3-4-tach-8-000-rpm-street-chrome.html Or a 2-5/8" option like this 2893: http://www.autometer.com/2-5-8-tach-8-000-rpm-mini-chrome.htmlDate published: 2017-12-18
California Prop 65 Warning