5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, SPORT-COMP II
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
Hello, Can you tell me the total depth of the 5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, SPORT-COMP II Product # 3699
Hi Scott, This 3699 has a total depth of 4-1/4". Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-05-06
Can the shift light be removed or is it fixed?
Thank you for your question. It is not fixed and can be removed.
Date published: 2019-09-10
what color is the shift light
Thank you for the question. While the image we feature of the 3699 appears to show a red shift light, it's actually an amber lens. You can purchase a lens and night cover in blue (model 3250) or red (model 3252) separately as an option.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Does the 3699 Tach come "standard" with the Yellow Rubber-type Lens Cover? If not, What Part # should I order for the Lens Cover?
Thank you for your question. Tach #3699 does come with the yellow lens cover standard, you will not need to purchase it separately.
Date published: 2019-07-30
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$111.45
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$100.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$175.70
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45