You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
what would hardware would be needed to install this in a 1990 dodge 12 valve cummins turbo diesel. the truck has no tachometer from the factory so a sensor would need to be installed on the harmonic balancer. do yall sell such a sensor/hardware kitHi Steve, thank you so much for contacting us. It's actually very easy to install a tach on a diesel using our Diesel Tach Adapter. It has a pickup that straps to the outside of the alternator. Here's a link to check out: https://www.autometer.com/diesel-tach-adapter.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-03
It is used for three cylinder engine carsHi David, thank you very much for the question. Typically, a 3 cylinder vehicle will require a 1.5 pulse per revolution calibration, which the 3904 Tachometer is not capable of. You would have to consider something like our 6851 https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-9-000-rpm-single-range-pro-comp-2.html or 3966 https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-9-000-rpm-playback-sport-comp.html We would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us to confirm these will work with your application. Here is the link to email us. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-09
California Prop 65 Warning