5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, SHIFT LIGHT, SILVER, AUTO GAGE
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-10,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
I am running a Vertex magnito and using a MSD magnito tach adapter . My problem is at idle the tach is fine but once off idle the needed bounce's all the time .
What color faces the background in the night?
Will 233911 tack work off digital msd 6a1 tack driver on box with out adapter?
Wanting to mount this on my steering column, can this be mounted using band/hose clamps? Not wanting to drill any holes in my car.
Does it come in 5200 settings
Hey! I wonder if this product fits my Harley Davidson Vrod Vrscf Muscle 2013? If this product does not fit you have someone else then Autometer shiftlight for my Vrod? . Very grateful for the quick response from you because it is a bit acute!
Will this work on a two cylinder Harley v rod
Is this compatable with 1970 mustang and will it hook up to the 12v resistor? Is the mounting for dash mount or can it be mounted in other areas?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
LENS & NIGHT COVER, BLUE, FOR PRO-LITE AND SHIFT-LITE Product #3250$11.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, BLUE, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3296$14.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T1-3/4 WEDGE, GREEN, FOR MONSTER TACH Product #3295$14.95