You have no items in your shopping cart.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you’d expect it to. AutoMeter.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
5" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, SHIFT LIGHT, SILVER, AUTO GAGE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 1 out of 5 by rodney s from not happy this is my 2 tact, 1 one was a pro comp i had it for 2 or 3 years, when the needle fell off,so my wife bought me another one for christmas, i just got car back together, tring get a couple hits on it about the 3 one it needle fell off of this auto gage,i i e-mailed autometer this what he said---Hello, If it is a high vibration application it can shake the needle off. I would recommend buying and AutoMeter brand tachometer rather than one from the autogage line. ZachDate published: 2019-06-14
California Prop 65 Warning