5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, DESIGNER BLACK
Special Price $209.66 was $232.95
Shipping in 2 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0ΩE-90ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Rated 5 out of 5 by RonG from Accurate and nice looking I have had this gauge in my 1950 Chevy truck for several years and the accuracy is phenomenal, I can actually tell when my battery cables need cleaning, the voltage will drop between one and two volts, I will remove and clean the posts and cable ends and it goes right back to 13.5 volts. The fuel gauge is also very accurate, I haven't double checked the oil and temp to see how accurate they are, but I am sure they are right on the money also. I also have the speedometer and have checked it with my GPS and it is slow about 4 mph, but that is due to the large tires I have on the back and the 2:48 to 1 differential gearing. Overall I wouldn't buy any other gauges, but Autometer.
Date published: 2020-01-09
Does this system use the stock wiring and instrument cluster housing? I would be installing this in a 1968 Firebird. Thanks! Ken
Thank you for your question. No, our gauges are not made to fit OEM dash panels or work with OEM sensors and wiring. Our gauges are made to fit common aftermarket sized holes and be installed with our sensors and new wiring run from the gauges to the sensors.
Date published: 2019-10-14
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277Special Price $13.59 was $15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268Special Price $14.45 was $16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283Special Price $47.66 was $52.96
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282Special Price $50.72 was $56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280Special Price $39.72 was $44.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288Special Price $14.60 was $16.22