5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, DESIGNER BLACK II
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0ΩE-90ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT pressure sender, 1/4" NPT adapter, 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
under two attempts , while hooking up meter, the red meter arms go back like a reverse . why is this occurring ? an how to correct the problem.
Could you email us at [email protected] and give us more information on this so that a Tech Agent can help.
Date published: 2021-12-03
is it possible to turn each individual gauge 45 to 135 degrees on the factory backface? See photo of 67 Ply Barracuda gauges...
Thank you for your question. It’s not possible to turn or angle the gauges in the 1224. It’s actually a single 5” dial with cosmetic rings to give the appearance of individual gauges.
Date published: 2021-09-02
Is the face size 3 3/8 or is it the housing size? Curious of the diameter of the housing size
Thank you for your question. The bezel is 3-3/4" and the housing of the gauge is 3-3/8". The housing size is what your hole size would need to be in order to mount the gauge.
Date published: 2020-01-06
Are the 4 guages in this quad individual 2 1/16" guages? Can they be swapped out?
Thank you for your inquiry. The gauges in our Quad gauge units all share the same internal circuit board. They are not interchangeable.
Date published: 2019-09-09
You may also like:
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$17.53
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$42.72
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$44.30
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$43.28
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$31.57