You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
what size hole is required to install the 5" programmable speedometer??? i have 4 3/4 hole in dash and was wondering if i have to modifyThank you for your question. This gauge will fit in a 4-5/8" hole. If your hole size is 4-3/4" then it should certainly work just fine for your application.Date published: 2018-12-17
Is the mile per hr gauge mated with gps able to give you reading kmpHi Butch, thank you for reaching out to us. Our 5289 GPS module is compatible with our electronic km/h speedometers. Additionally, you can calibrate the module to a MPH speedometer, like the 1289, utilizing its range like a km/h speedometer and this will basically turn to MPH scale into a km/h scale. If you have any additional questions you can send us an email here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-07
Does the 5" speedo and Tach have turn signal indicators in the face plate? They will be installed in my 68 Camaro Product # 1289Hi John, thank you so much for the question. Our instruments do not have turn signals built in. If you're replacing original instruments that have signals, you will have to consider adding auxiliary lights for turn signals.Date published: 2018-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning