You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Unique three dimensional dial design gives added depth and style to your custom dash
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Features metric and imperial scalings for easily relatable readings on applications around the world without the need for mental unit conversions
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- SHIPPED WITH
Can the odometer be set to reflect the actual miles on the vehichle?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we cannot change the odometer reading on electric wheel odometers.Date published: 2019-07-17
What color do they illuminate at night? Looking for red.Thank you for your question. They illuminate white. For a red illumination, I would recommend the ES series.Date published: 2019-06-25
Trying to find the outside diameter of the bezelThank you for your question. The outside diameter of this speedometer is 3-13/16".Date published: 2019-02-25
Can these gauges be ordered without the autometer logo? Can they be ordered with turn signal , hi/lo beam and parking brake lights installed in the gauge? THX DaveHi Dave, thank you for reaching out to us. The Chrono Series uses a special dial with translucent numbers and a logo and cannot be customized. In general, removing the AutoMeter logo is usually not something we would do. There are also no instrument options with integrated signals, high beams, etc., except for our gear shift indicator gauge that we offer in various styles; https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-prndl-black-dial-flat-lens-bright-super-bezel.htmlDate published: 2018-10-08
California Prop 65 Warning