You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Would this speed o meter fit a 2007 KIA spectra sedan. Mine is faulty.Hi Evans, thank you for the question. It's important to know that most of our individual round instruments are not vehicle specific. The 2494 will fit into a 3-3/8" diameter hole, but your 2007 may actually have an electronically driven speedometer. In that case, the 2489 Electronic Speedometer will be the better option as it will work directly off a factory vehicle speed sensor.Date published: 2019-09-03
California Prop 65 Warning