You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Would this unit work in. 57 Thunderbird if we used the gps sensor?Thank you for your question. Yes, it will work with our #5298 gps module on your application.Date published: 2019-03-06
Can this speedo be custom made in kphThank you for your inquiry. The 880355 is licensed for production by Ford only in MPH.Date published: 2019-02-25
Do you have this speedometer in a Mechanical versionHi Tammy, thank you for the question. There is no mechanical version of the 880355 available. Many years ago (mid 1990's) the Ford Street Rod Series did offer a mechanical speedometer, but it's been many years since that was available. While not an exact match, the 1693 Old Tyme White Mechanical Speedometer would be the most comparable mechanical option.Date published: 2018-09-10
I want to use this in my 1930 Model A street rod. It has a 1995 4L60E electronic transmission and the ECM. Is this electronic speedometer compatible with this 4L60E/ECM?Hi Ken, thank you for the question. Yes, the 880355 is compatible with your 4L60E transmission. You'll want to acquire the speedometer signal from the ECM.Date published: 2018-09-04
Hi. Can you by this speedometer whit km/h?Hi Johnny, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, this speedometer is only available in imperial scale. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-07-05
California Prop 65 Warning