You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Do you make a KM version of these? for us down in Australia?Thank you for your inquiry. Ford Racing instruments are produced with specific license and approval from Ford. We are not authorized to produce a Ford speedometer in Km/H.Date published: 2019-10-31
Is the Ford Racing speedometer able to be set to what my current mileage is and is it able to be reset to Zero after an engine rebuildThank you for your question. Only we can change the mileage at the factory and we can only add mileage. There are legal implications with taking mileage off an odometer so, unfortunately, we would not be able to set the mileage back to 0 once we set it. We could set it to your desired mileage after your purchase the odometer, but again, we cannot take miles off the odometer.Date published: 2018-11-12
Hi How are these part 3-3 / 8 speedometer 0-160 MPH ford racing has it analogical or mechanical,Hi Ricky, thank you for the question. The Ford Racing Speedometer is available in a programmable electronic version only. Because it has a physical pointer, it would be considered analog, but it is electronic. We have mechanical options, like the 3693 Sport Comp II or 6293 Cobalt, which are the same size as the Ford model and similar in appearance.Date published: 2018-06-13
California Prop 65 Warning