You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Hi How are these part 3-3 / 8 speedometer 0-160 MPH ford racing has it analogical or mechanical,Hi Ricky, thank you for the question. The Ford Racing Speedometer is available in a programmable electronic version only. Because it has a physical pointer, it would be considered analog, but it is electronic. We have mechanical options, like the 3693 Sport Comp II or 6293 Cobalt, which are the same size as the Ford model and similar in appearance.Date published: 2018-06-13
California Prop 65 Warning