You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wire harness connects to original equipment fuel rail pressure sensor wiring
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
Would like to install sensor in line 5/16 line between fuel pump and carburetors in 1970 Porsche. Doable? Sensor into 1/8 npt in line fitting? Gauge in cabin?Hi Jeff, thank you so much for the question. This particular gauge you've posted your question on is a Rail Pressure gauge. You'll want to look at either model 6162 or 6161 Cobalt Fuel Pressure gauges. These will include an 1/8" NPT sender and will have a more suitable range for a carbureted application. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we will try to help you determine the best method for installation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-12
California Prop 65 Warning