You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Includes plug in pass through harness to simplify wiring connections on 01-12 GM Duramax and 03-08 Dodge Cummins applications.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning