You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wire harness connects to original equipment fuel rail pressure sensor wiring
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
What is the difference between the #6186 and #6193 cobalt rail pressure gauges?Thank you for your question. #6186 was made to be used with 2003-2007 5.9L Cummins as well as 2001-2009 6.6L GM Duramax engines. #6193 was made for 2007-present 6.7L Cummins engines.Date published: 2018-10-19
California Prop 65 Warning