2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
how long is the lead from the sensor to the gauge?
Hello. The lead would be roughly 6 ft. long.
Date published: 2021-08-18
How and where do I install the trany temp sensor on a 2002 powerstroke automatic 4R100 ?
Thank you for your question. There is a pressure test port on the driver's side of the transmission. You can tap into which will allow you to get an accurate reading.
Date published: 2021-01-22
Hi, just wondering if this gauge can come in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit? My other gauges are stepper 270deg sweep Celsius, it would be nice if they matched.
Hi there, thank you so much for the question. Unfortunately, we do not offer any Transmission Temperature gauges in Celsius. The closest match to this Cobalt would be a short sweep Oil Temperature, model 6148-M.
Date published: 2018-03-26
You may also like:
2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6144$211.99
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$15.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 3/8" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2286$55.63
FITTING, ADAPTER, TRANSMISSION LINE, 5/16" OD TUBING, 1/2" NPTF Product #2287$61.99
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$44.73
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBALT Product #6105$87.82