2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, COBRA
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
Will this gauge retro fit my 1981 Jeep CJ7 ? Engine is an AMC 304 with factory OEM gauges. Thanks
Thank you for your question. This gauge is not made to work with OEM dash holes or sensors. If it fits your OEM dash hole, you will need to install it using the supplied tubing and fittings. If that works for your application, you can certainly use this gauge on your vehicle and engine.
Date published: 2019-04-23
I have this gauge in my Cobra. I have a new engine puts out more than 100 PSI cold. Can you get this gauge in a higher PSI, say maybe 0-140 PSI?
Hi Jeff, thank you so much for contacting us. I'm terribly sorry, but unfortunately there isn't a version of this gauge that is is available in a higher scale. These top out at 100 psi, and we don't have the artwork, screens or meter movements necessary to build one. Sorry for the bad news.
Date published: 2018-04-25
Is this gauge available as a glycerin or liquid filled gauge?
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.02
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$58.01
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$71.99
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$16.49
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 60-140 °C, 6 FT., MECHANICAL,, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, COBRA Product #201007$109.45